[UK-CONTEST] Time to ditch the signal report?

Chris Colclough chrisg1vdp at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 28 07:19:27 PDT 2012

How do you unsubscribe from this reflector? This conversation happens every other month and especially after a VHF contest weekend.

And it is always started from some question about copying a CW exchange that then runs off on a completely different thread about 59(9) or real reports on VHF/UHF.

My delete key is starting to have some serious wear on it.

Cheers

Chris Colclough G1VDP

Mobile: 07814 374921
www.mc0shl.com