[UK-CONTEST] REAL REPORTS ?

Rob Harrison robharrison at g8hgn.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 06:10:51 PDT 2012

Hi Clive,

I wasn't really apportioning blame, just let each party know in a "disputed"
QSO that there had been an error somewhere. The adjudicator has to decide
one way or another, but then only the adjudged guilty party knows (via UBN),
not the possible other culprit. I agree in most circumstances both should
not be penalised.

This needs addressing or regular miscreants will continue to log
incorrectly, but not know.

73 Bob G8HGN