[UK-CONTEST] REAL REPORTS ?

Rob Harrison robharrison at g8hgn.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 07:23:19 PDT 2012

Hi,

Oh, I didn't realise that both parties got a UBN, I thought it was only the
party that was adjudged the errorer.

Maybe it's different for VHF where I do 99.9% of my contesting, as I've not
had any where I wasn't the errorer, and in the QSO I quoted the other party
certainly didn't know of the error, so presumably hadn't got a UBN.

73 Bob G8HGN