[UK-CONTEST] UBN errors

Stewart GM4AFF stewart at gm4aff.net
Sat Mar 3 12:06:24 PST 2012

Dave,
I'd go halves! - I totally agree. The errors must be human - folk sending
the QSO number manually, not the serial, sounds like the most obvious
problem. I've used WinTest since it was released and have never heard it get
it wrong - it never skips a beat. We must be able to track down those who
are doing it?!
Anyway, where are these UBNs? - I've not been told where mine is!

73
Stewart
GM4AFF