[UK-CONTEST] Fwd: BERU 2012 - G3WW

M0RXX stuart at m0rxx.me.uk
Tue Mar 13 17:53:17 PDT 2012

Sorry missed + ie cntr + any arrow

Stuart Southern.

Radio Amateur. M0RXX
First Aid Saves Lives.

Think - If a Cardiac Arrest happened where you are now - where would the nearest AED be?

AEDs save lives..."The Resuscitation Council (UK) strongly recommends the implementation of early defibrillation. Increased provision of early defibrillation through the widespread deployment of AEDs is now considered a realistic strategy for reducing mortality from cardiac arrest due to ischaemic heart disease."

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: