[UK-CONTEST] FW: CQ UK - CQWPX SSB

David Shipman davidshipman at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 17 14:12:09 PDT 2012

One last try at getting a spot in the UK to operate in during WPX SSB!!

If anyone is looking for, or has a slot available for a guest operator over
the CQWPX SSB weekend let me know to see if we can work something out

73 Dave

David Shipman - VA7AM

 <mailto:davidshipman at shaw.ca> davidshipman at shaw.ca

Phone: 604-926-8170

Cell:     778-861-8170

 <http://www.nsarc.ca/> www.nsarc.ca

All outgoing mail scanned by Microsoft Security Essentials