[UK-CONTEST] NFD

QUENTIN COLLIER q.g.collier at btinternet.com
Sat May 5 05:46:52 PDT 2012

Fear not Ken - you certainly won't be competing against yourself this year (but remember that if you did, you'd win.....). Registrations this year are running at just over 70% of the number by the same date in 2011 - and we always get a late rush.

Perhaps I can take this opportunity to remind potential entrants that the cutoff date for registration is 13 May (although registration is no longer mandatory, so it's OK to make a last minute decision to put on an entry). All registrations will be acknowledged but I am going to be away and out of e-mail contact from Monday 7 May until Friday 11th, so there may some delay in acknowledging. I will also be e-mailing a reminder out to all last years' entrants (to catch any entrants who don't subscribe to this reflector), so apologies in advance to anybody who gets this more than once !

73,

Quin G3WRR