[UK-CONTEST] [ukmicrowaves] May RSGB 23cm UKAC - Report

Richard G4HGI g4hgi at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 09:27:13 PDT 2012

Hi Ray and all
Bad conditions last night
The worst for a long time
That aircraft coming into Edinburgh was very in considerate
I hope you are making representation to the airline  hi hi
Need 10 w here ..the 3 w out of this lovely  Down East isnt enough...... the rx is good ...heard 8 more stations that I couldnt work - no masthead preamp here so feeder loss is quite considerable :-(

C U Next month hopefully

73 Richard G4HGI