[UK-CONTEST] ADSL reverse QRM

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Mon May 28 03:49:08 PDT 2012

Roger

Have you followed the general (ie non ham radio-specific) advice to fit a
new master socket baseplate with in-built filter? This effectively isolates
the house telephone wiring from the ADSL signal at the earliest point, and
might well help in your circumstances if pickup is in the general house
extension wiring.

http://www.clarity.it/telecoms/adsl_faceplate.htm is a good source of info
(and parts).

Obviously this won't make the slightest difference if the RF is getting in
elsewhere, but it might also speed your ADSL up a bit.

Peter G4MJS