[UK-CONTEST] Reflector glitch ?

M0RXX stuart at m0rxx.me.uk
Tue Sep 4 07:15:20 EDT 2012

That's google for you. I know a lot of people that loose emails or they are delayed upwards of 12 hours.

Stuart Southern.

Radio Amateur. M0RXX
First Aid Saves Lives.

Think - If a Cardiac Arrest happened where you are now - where would the nearest AED be?

AEDs save lives..."The Resuscitation Council (UK) strongly recommends the implementation of early defibrillation. Increased provision of early defibrillation through the widespread deployment of AEDs is now considered a realistic strategy for reducing mortality from cardiac arrest due to ischaemic heart disease."

Sent from my iPad