[UK-CONTEST] Contest awareness.

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Sat Sep 22 06:09:44 EDT 2012

I am not sure the contest committee can keep track of all the various
contest calendar sites out there. But if the information is widely
distributed then if those sites are doing their job they should pick
them up anyway.

As it is, the 21/28 appears prominently in October QST and elsewhere on
the ARRL site. If WA7BNM doesn't look at that then that is his problem.

73 Dave G3YMC