[VHFcontesting] Hy-Gain 6element 6meter beam query

Joe Crawford crawfish at surfmore.net
Tue Dec 11 20:54:24 EST 2001

I have used one for several years. I also have the original Hy-Gain book.
Somewhere I have the 64B info. I have one of the 66B's that was shortened to
a 64B. If anyone has that info, I would appreciate it.I talked to a guy in
PA that had two up stacked @80' and 62'(18' stacking distance).
                                                    73,
                                                    Joe W4AAB EM65