[VHFcontesting] Central States VHF Society a secret?

jon jones n0jk at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 01:52:47 EDT 2001

>CSVHF does need better publicity for sure.  I see it this way, I'm an
>active contester, do VHF contests whenever I can (almost preferring them to
>HF) and am exposed to more ham radio media than most.  If I don't hear
>about it, especially when it's right in my area, something is lacking. -
>N5NJ

Bob:

You are right...the CSVHFS is not well publicized. The Society's plan for
advertising the Conference is to mail an announcement to the existing
members. I did mention it in the "VHF Contesting!" column of the NCJ
(July/August 2001 issue) and Emil, W3EP usually plugs it and other VHF
conferences in his "World Above 50 MHz" column in QST. Glad you are
interested and hope to meet you there. I am giving a talk at 1:15 pm
Saturday July 28 about 6M DXpeditions.