[VHFcontesting] Digimodes in VHF/UHF contests? Why not?

DAVID C. OLEAN k1whs at worldpath.net
Mon Sep 3 16:12:07 EDT 2001

Hi Jon,
I don't think the red squirrel would agree to help me out. I was pretty mean to
him while chasing him out of the generator. I most likely hurt his feelings and
ruined his self esteem.  Good idea though!  I would have to use a Windows
version of the software if the squirrel was willing, I'm sure.
    My newer generator is on a trailer and all sealed up in a metal outer
housing. The only opening is where the power cable comes in. There is a 3/4"
opening there, and already, I have seen mouse droppings inside the generator
instrument panel. I guess I need to seal that with heavy metal plate as well!

73
Dave K1WHS