[VHFcontesting] K8GP Unlimited Multi Op from Spruce Knob WV

Tyler Stewart k3mm at ex-pressnet.com
Thu Sep 6 17:57:44 EDT 2001

The Grid Pirates have once again ascended the highest peak in West Virginia
for the September VHF contest:  Spuce Knob at FM08fq!

We'll be active on ALL bands and ALL modes...(ok, no slow scan TV!)

6M will be on 50.145

2M will be on 144.197 or 144.167 (NE corridor) for conventional QSO's.  2M
for WSJT will be 144.107 during early Sunday AM.  I believe EME will be on
144.097

2M will be CQing toward the minute hand of the clock most of the time, so
for best results, try calling us when we will be pointed at you.

73, Ty K3MM (2m op)