[VHFcontesting] Day2Day mobile antenna for 6meters?

Qrpvhf at aol.com Qrpvhf at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 17:44:29 EST 2002

Was wondering about the use of a 5/8wave 2meter antenna for 6meter
operations?

I had heard these antennas will work and was wondering about the Radio Shack
mobile mag-mnt. antenna as I got a gift certificate for a gift and thought it
might be a option as my last to loop installations have been vandalized and I
thought a "CB type" whip antenna might avoid this problem.

Going to stick with the loops for contesting, just not for daily use.

73's Jacob Tennant, K8JWT
Morgantown,West Virginia