[VHFcontesting] Re: [Mw] Microwave_Activity_Days

Bernhard E. Keiser bkeiser at cox.rr.com
Mon Feb 25 13:13:06 EST 2002

Hello All,

W4SW will be at FM18hx as usual by 0930 or earlier on 2 March, and will run
all bands from 2.3 through 47 GHz.  I've touched up the 47 GHz frequency to
make certain it is above 47088.  I also have a new Garmin eTrex GPS set for
Maidenhead grids.

I'll be looking especially for FM09, but other grids will be welcome too.

Monday evening I expect to operate from the shack, FM18iw, on 432, 903, and
1296.

Send e-mail for skeds, preferably between 0930 and 1130 on Saturday, or any
time Monday evening.  See you on the bands.

73,
Bernie, W4SW
w4sw at arrl.net