[VHFcontesting] Re: [Mw] Microwave_Activity_Days

W3HMS at aol.com W3HMS at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 18:27:01 EST 2002

Hi Bill....many thanks for the QSOs...if it had not been for you Joe and I
would have worked only each other, HI!

I was surprised that we heard no stations to east...could not even hear
Packrats beacons on 2, 70 cm nor 3.4 GHz. For next time will do many more pre
plots in BD2000.

 Next time out to that same site, will bring 2.3 Ghz and 24 Ghz...I think we
can do it on 24 Ghz!

I will be on Monday eve from home station...sure want to work you on 144.260
then 432.1 then 10 Ghz....what time is best, pls?

73,

John
W3HMS
5 Jan 02