[VHFcontesting] RE: [Icom] Who wants HT200 info?

Bob Marzari w3pt at itech.net
Sun Jan 6 16:38:21 EST 2002

I would dearly like to find the HT-200 that I owned in the 70's. It is an
Omni length housing that had the relay removed
and a PCB and wafer switch was added to convert it to multi-channels. When
switching to F2 the homebrew deck was chosen.

F1 was 146.76 and F2 was if I remember 10 additional pairs.

73
Bob, W3PT