[VHFcontesting] FS 2m allmode

Dan Simmons kc2bez at twcny.rr.com
Mon Jan 7 22:42:41 EST 2002

I have 1 Kenwood TS700a 10 Watt 2m allmode rig with mic. I also have the user manual (rough shape) and a copy of the service manual for the TS700s (very similar radio). I recently replaced all the lamps (they don't seem to last very long). The mic is very brittle and has some cracks but works fine other wise. If you would like pictures please let me know and I will try to borrow a digi-cam to get some. This radio has no crystal memories installed but the VFO works perfectly and it has an adjustable 600kHz offset (+or-). I am asking $350.00.

Dan KC2BEZ