[VHFcontesting] K3YTL to Play in January Contest

Bob Nygren rnygren at epix.net
Mon Jan 14 17:55:10 EST 2002

    But NOT from FN11.  Like all good snow-birds, we are heading south!
    K3YTL will operate instead, from FM19HX.
    Yes, this is the locator for South Mountain, the site of many
successful operations by K3MQH and company.
    Current plans are for a Multi-Unlimited effort. We should be good up
to 10 gHz. We will be running KW's on the lower four bands to some nice
antenna's.
    We are looking foreward to being on a mountain top in January, even
if it's not Red Rock!

Good luck to all.

Bob N3RN