[VHFcontesting] activating fn51

lou maranatha at mediaone.net
Wed Jan 23 12:00:40 EST 2002

I have been asked on numerouse ocasions to activate this grid , I will be activating FN51 grid for satellite contact on uo-14.  I will be operating from the cape cod nat'l seashore at the marconi site, using my arrow yagi and Icom t-81 A HT  5W  only   passes are usually between 2300 utc and 0300 utc.   it will be for 3 passes only.  if you want a qsl for your contact you must first qsl to me.  then I will make the special QSL cards.  I will announce the date. it will be within two weeks.
73
Lou sarkas
KB1HJB   www.sarkas.com/Ham.htm