[VHFcontesting] Activity_Days

Bill Seabreeze w3iy at fcc.net
Fri Jul 5 10:03:17 EDT 2002

Yo...
Looks like I'll be able to go to Hogback FM08us for Saturday.
We'll try to get there early, and start dodging the tree branches
on the way up the mountain.  Hope to be QRV by 0800 or so.
I expect to have all bands 6-47G running.  Hope lots of folks
can make it on the air.

We don't need no steenkin' contests
to have some fun on the bands. (but they sure are fun, too).

Light-up your fire-bottles..energize your holes and electrons...
Blow the spiders outta yer coax/waveguides...
Swing yer moonrakers around the compass...and
MAKE SOME RACKET on the bands!
Don't be afraid of the PTT switch on yer mic.

We'll be surfing 2m for the action.
Planning to look NW at 45min after the hour too look fer
the elusive 8-landers.

(I would look south also, but there's several hundred feet of rock
in that direction for me at Hogback...so please take up my
slack to the south.  Hopefully W4DEX will be about in NC.)

GL es 73,
Bill W3IY/R