[VHFcontesting] CQ WW VHF -- K9ILT/R

ADUHAWK at aol.com ADUHAWK at aol.com
Sun Jul 14 17:25:45 EDT 2002

We will be out for the CQ WW.  Since Pat beat my score in the June Contest,
we will be using her call.  At the start, we will be at the four corners of
EN50/60/61/51.  Then we take off across EN51 to EN41.  Look for us there
around 2200Z.  Then north into EN41 and EN42.  We will end the day around
Dodgeville, WI in the Se corner of EN43.  We will be on the road from EN53 by
1500Z, dipping into EN52 from time to time.  We will be in EN63 around 1800Z,
then south into EN62 where there are a couple of landfills we can get on top
of.  We will have a loop on 6, and a 9 el M2 on 2.  Power for both bands will
be around 350 watts. Please e-mail for skeds.  See you next week with a brand
new show