[VHFcontesting] N9RLA /R Plans for The CQWW-VHF Contest

Dan Evans, N9RLA n9rla at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 20:13:48 EDT 2002

Hi Folks,

An illness in the family prevents me from making a "serious" effort, but I
plan to be on Saturday from home in EM78.  Sunday, if I can get away, I'll
be on from a hilltop in EM68.

6 meters was open this morning, so keep your fingers crossed:-)  N0LL /b was
5x7 on my loop!

I'm still working on my soundcard interface.  With any luck, I may have
digital modes available on Saturday night.  The rig doesn't seem to be
picking up my TX audio.  I may have to rewire the cable.  I should have it
figured out by the weekend.

73 & I hope everyone enjoys the contest,
Dan

Dan Evans N9RLA
Scottsburg, IN 47170
{EM78}
IN-Ham list administrator
QRP-l #1269
1/2 of the N9RLA /R no budget Rover Team
Check out the Rover Resource Page at:
http://www.qsl.net/n9rla