[VHFcontesting] Which contest voice keyer?

Donald M. Ross dross at sirinet.net
Wed Jul 17 10:15:47 EDT 2002

I'm looking at cutting down on some of the clutter in my shack and looking
at possibly replacing my MFJ DVK with one that fits inside the computer.
Since I am basically clueless on which ones are out there and how they work,
I thought I'd ask some of the "gurus".

I plan (at this time) to run TR Log and a Top Ten Devices DX Doubler.  The
card will go in the docking station for my Gateway PII 300 running Win98SE
and eventually into a stand-alone desktop to be used strictly for ham radio
(probably a 1 GHz+ running Win2K Pro).

Thanks in advance.

Don Ross, NL7CO/EM04