[VHFcontesting] Re: [TRLog] Which contest voice keyer?

Ronald Rossi rrossi at btv.ibm.com
Wed Jul 17 21:39:56 EDT 2002

Don,

I'd be willing to bet you already have it in your computer! It is your
sound card. There is a good description how to use the software (free)
you need on the TR site as well as Array Solutions in the SO2R section.
The TR site is where to start at http://www.qth.com/tr/contrib.html.
Then check out http://www.arraysolutions.com/Products/sbdvk.htm.

"Donald M. Ross" wrote:

> I'm looking at cutting down on some of the clutter in my shack and looking
> at possibly replacing my MFJ DVK with one that fits inside the computer.
> Since I am basically clueless on which ones are out there and how they work,
> I thought I'd ask some of the "gurus".
>
> I plan (at this time) to run TR Log and a Top Ten Devices DX Doubler.  The
> card will go in the docking station for my Gateway PII 300 running Win98SE
> and eventually into a stand-alone desktop to be used strictly for ham radio
> (probably a 1 GHz+ running Win2K Pro).
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Don Ross, NL7CO/EM04

73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l at arrl.net) <><