[VHFcontesting] response text

wbr at verizon.net wbr at verizon.net
Mon Jul 29 21:25:39 EDT 2002

OOPS. for some reason the msg did not follow for the post
Here is what the reply to my query:

fiberglass would be some 30% lighter weight, stronger
but about 4 times more flexible than Aluminum.  And
more expensive.  This may be a problem.

Available in 2" ID in 30 ft lengths, with threaded
ends for connections or with plain ends.

Let me know if interested.

John Biro
TFC