[VHFcontesting] K7XC Multi Op DM27 & W7PW/R

Tim Marek timm at cccomm.net
Sat Jun 1 17:32:12 EDT 2002

Good Morning Everyone!

What a beautiful way to start saturday morning a week before the contest
than with a brief rain storm followed by a outstanding sunrise!

I'm writing you now from my new place here in DM09. I wasnt happy just
getting ready for the contest, Oh No...  I found a new place and have
been moving for the past 2 weeks as well! I'm looking forward to getting
some rest during the June contest, HI!

The K7XC Multi-Op will be atop 7800' Mt Ella in DM27.
Operators will be Myself on 6M & my friend, Dave - W7KK on 2M and Up.
50 MHz- IC746, KW, 6 ele @ 30'
144 MHZ- FT847, KW, 2 x 18xxx @ 40'/50'
222 MHz- IC706IIG- DEM Xvtr, 140W, 9WL M2 @ 45'
432 MHz- IC706IIG- 110W, 2x9wl M2 @ 43'/47'

To see a web page of where we are going operate from, click on the
following URL... http://k7xc.tripod.com/dm27/index.html

Jack - W7PW/R will active the following NV/UT Grids in this order...
DM07, DM08, DM18, DM17, DM27, DM37, DM 28, DM29, DM38, DM39,
DM19, DN10, DN11, DN00, & DM09. He's QRV 6 - 1296 (Including 902).
Look for him as he needs your Qs, Central NV can be a lonely place.

Thats about it. Have the last of the nessesary stuff to move today then
get back to contest prep. I look forward to working all of you many times!

73s de Tim - K7XC - DM09ol... sk

6M op - K7XC Multi-Op - 7800' Mt Ella - DM27

http://k7xc.tripod.com/VHF_Records/
http://k7xc.tripod.com/K7XCweaksignal/
"What We Do In Life... Echo's In Eternity!" - General Maximus