[VHFcontesting] June VHF QSO Party and The Rover Resource Page

Dan Evans, N9RLA n9rla at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 10:31:31 EDT 2002

Hi All,

I've just completed another update of The Rover Resource Page.  All of the
contest plans that I have received so far are post for everyone to see.  The
lists are really beginning to grow:-)  There looks like a BUNCH of Rovers
will be out this time!!

This is the final week.  Keep those plans and updates coming!  I'll update
the lists as often as possible this week up to Thursday morning when I'll do
the final update.  Be sure and stop in before the contest and make a list of
stations in your area.  If you plan to be on for the June VHF QSO Party send
me your plans so I can post them on the site. You can get more info on the
ARRL June VHF QSO Party  at:
http://www.arrl.org/contests/rules/2002/June-VHF.pdf

If you haven't seen this before, as a service to all VHF contesters I gather
the plans of stations planning to be active and post them on the Rover
Resource Page.  This started out to help folks plan for Rover operations in
their area, but has become popular for all categories.  If you plan to be on
please send me the call you plan to use [this sounds obvious, but with
multis, rovers, clubs and such it's not easy to tell!], the grid or grids
you plan to activate, and any other station info you care to share.   An
email address you can be reached at to set up scheduled contacts can also be
helpful.  I won't include your email address unless you put it in the body
of the message [some folks are touchy about privacy issues, and such].  Send
your plans as soon as possible to n9rla at yahoo.com

Also, if you know of any stations that will be on but don't use email send
me their plans so we can spot them as well.

Dan Evans N9RLA
Scottsburg, IN 47170
{EM78}
IN-Ham list administrator
QRP-l #1269
1/2 of the N9RLA /R no budget Rover Team
Check out the Rover Resource Page at:
http://www.qsl.net/n9rla