[VHFcontesting] WSJT - FSK441

wbr at verizon.net wbr at verizon.net
Sun Jun 16 19:49:32 EDT 2002

Hello Randy,
    I've not seen anyone else reply so I will.  The general calling freq of
144.140 has been agreed upon by I believe most everyone interested in this
mode.  A good place to make skeds and realtime contacts is on the "pingjockey
central" sometime abbreviated "pjc" website.

http://www.pingjockey.net/cgi-bin/pingtalk/

GL, maybe we'll catch you there in the near future. 73,  Bill,  -=WF4R=-