[VHFcontesting] Malls

Bill Seabreeze w3iy at fcc.net
Sun Jun 23 16:36:42 EDT 2002

This is yet another reason to try the higher bands.
RFI is much less on 432 es above, and the contest
points are lots higher, per QSO.

I find a good noise blanker helps alot with the line
and computer noise.  It also helps alot to plan your setup
so that you will look away from the RFI with a
directional antenna.
...but certain places should be avoided
on 6 and 2 meters.  Sometimes, you just have to
use a bad rover site.

GL es 73,
Bill W3IY/R