[VHFcontesting] Re: Knight T-175 amp good or bad???

Cboone at earthlink.net Cboone at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 1 07:30:25 EST 2002

If memory serves, the T-175 is a great little amp for six meters..
I have never heard anything bad about them...they of course were sold
as a compliment to the T-150 xmtr....I THINK it uses 811s (correct me
if I am wrong)...but as long as it doesnt use sweep tubes, you should
not have a problem
($75 is a good price if its in good shape)

Chris
WB5ITT