[VHFcontesting] CXhange of plans for this weekend...

Tim Marek timm at cccomm.net
Thu May 2 16:06:13 EDT 2002

Hi Folks...

Instead of starting my June Contest Site Survey in DM19
and working my way south, I will start in DM26 and work
my way north.

Shortly, I will be on the road to Las Vegas NV where I'll
stay the night at the Tropicana resort hotel and play tourist.

Friday I'll head north on Hwy 93 for Mt Ella in DM27,
then on to Mt. Wilson in DM28, Cave Mtn in DM29,
and Ely NV where I'll stay the night.

Saturday I'll work my way home on Hwy 50 while traveling
through DM29, Checking out 2 mtns while in DM19, &
arriving home sometime that evening.

I'll be CQing 50.125, 144.200, and 432.100 intermittently
on CW & SSB with 100W+ per band and omni horiz loops.

I'll carry a 5 ele 2M yagi I'll setup from time to time on the
very high mtns.

Time to get rolling....

73s de Tim - K7XC - DM09ol... sk

http://k7xc.tripod.com/VHF_Records/
http://k7xc.tripod.com/K7XCweaksignal/

"What We Do In Life... Echo's In Eternity!" - General Maximus