[VHFcontesting] DK5DQ & DL5DAV qrv in may-contest 2m / 70cm

Nicolas Exner nicoex at web.de
Fri May 3 01:50:52 EDT 2002

Hello folks,

during the contest-weekend (04/05 may) we are going to join the contest.
Uwe, DL5DAV, is operating on 70 cm with 400 watts and 2 x 21 el + preamp,
I, DK5DQ, work on 2m with 750 watts, 2 x 10 el & 2 x big wheel + preamp.

Our locator is   JO31PG.
The qth (350m asl) has good take-off into all directions.

We are qrv in packet via dx-cluster DB0MDX and on convers channel 14345.

Good luck to all of you and we hope to meet you!

73 de Nico, DK5DQ

email: dk5dq at darc.de