[VHFcontesting] A Little Perspective, Please

Robert Oler cvn65vf94 at msn.com
Sat Nov 16 13:02:58 EST 2002

Ward.

Sometimes people ask me why even though a life member of the ARRL I still
give money to it....Your response is one reason.

That was awefully well done.  BTW silent key W1SL was the guy who helped me
in those awkward years and while I morn the passing of folks like him from
ham radio his shoes are well filled by folks like you.

FB

Robert Oler WB5MZO

PS..we added 5 new hams to the roles today.