[VHFcontesting] ** New VHF-Database 1.90 ready **

dl8ebw at t-online.de dl8ebw at t-online.de
Sat Oct 5 17:04:41 EDT 2002

            VHF-DATABASE of the VHF-DX-Group DL-West
         (to use with EA6VQ-Log, OH6HFX or in DX-CLUSTER)

Dear VHF-friends,
the new issue of the VHF-DATABASE (revision 1.90) and of the
MS-DATABASE (revision 1.90) are now ready to spread out!

The MS-DATABASE files (aswell ms190.zip as also ms190_wsjt.zip)
are free of charge to download at:

via Internet:     http://www.rue.net/vhfdx/services
or:               http://www.meteorscatter.net/traf.htm

(its only an extract of the big VHF-DATABASE and these file is
not to use in EA6VQ-Log, OH6HFX Logbook or DX-Cluster!!)

VHF-DATABASE 1.90 for USER:

The VHF-DATABASE (vhf190_user.zip) for use in programs like EA6VQ-Log
OH6HFX or any spreadsheet (as Excel) will be available if you send in
5 EURO or 5 Dollar together with your Emailadress to:

     DL8EBW, Guido Juenkersfeld, c/o VHF-DX-Group DL-West

     via PR-BBS-System:       DB0NDK.#NRW.DEU.EU
     via Cluster-System:      DB0MDX or DB0NOR-9
     via e-mail:              dl8ebw at darc.de

The file will be send out after receiving your payment.

VHF-DATABASE 1.90 for DX-CLUSTER-SYSOPS:

The VHF-DATABASE (vhf190_clx.zip and vhf190_ak1a.zip) are only for
use into the DX-Clusters (Typ CLX, AK1A, SPIDER etc.) and will be
given out free of charge to every cluster sysop.
Please so send me the cluster-call, sysop-call, type of Clusters
and the E-Mail and I will pass you the special files in comming
days. Your request/info will be welcome at DL8EBW:

     via e-mail:              dl8ebw at darc.de

Details of all available databases can be found at:

via Internet:            http://www.rue.net/vhfdx/services

A lot of fun with the new issue of the VHF-DATABASE!
Wuppertal 03.10.2002   73 de DL8EBW, Guy, c/o VHF-DX-Group DL-West

*  73 de     D L 8 E B W  Guido (Guy)  DL66a/JO31nf   +++++++++++++ *
*               * *  VHF-DX-Group DL-West * *              I        *
*   qrv Meteorscatter in SSB, HSCW(3500lpm) and WSJT   VHF I DX     *
*       Editor of the "MS-Shower-List" & "VHF-DX-Database"          *
*       PR-BBS: DB0NDK.#NRW.DEU.EU      DX-Cluster: DB0MDX          *
*   e-mail: dl8ebw at darc.de    homepage: http://www.qsl.net/dl8ebw/  *
*  Link to our actual VHF-ONLINE-database:  http://vhf-dx.scam.de/  *
* MOST WANTED 144Mc SQUARES:  http://www.meteorscatter.net/traf.htm *