[Mw] Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Membership Services Committee VHF/UHF Award...

John Geiger johngeig at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 22:28:23 EDT 2002

Bill,

I couldn't agree more.  I still get a thrill of seeing
my call in print, and that is after 20 years of
contesting.  Give me the choice of reading something
on paper, or on a website, I will always take the
paper.  It just seems more natural to me.  Plus, I
have used the contest scores in determining activity
on different bands.  It helps to see who is submitting
logs for what bands before throwing down cash to get
on another band.  I want to know that there will be at
least a couple contest QSOs to be had on that band.

73s John NE0P EM04to