[VHFcontesting] ARRL survey

Tom Carney tomc7 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 9 14:24:42 EDT 2002

If you are interested in responding to this survey without printing it out
and then resorting to US mail, I have converted the pdf form to a simple
ASCII file.  You can thus enter your responses with any word processor and
email it into the ARRL.

I noticed a couple of interesting typos in question one.  It ask which
VHF/UHF bands you are active.  Among the answers listed are 222 GHz, 432
Ghz and 5.7 Mhz.  I corrected these when converting the form.

If you want a copy of the revised ASCII forms just send me an email.

Tom  KE6FI