[Mw] Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Membership Services Committee VHF/UHF Award...

Bill Lentz aa2uk at bellatlantic.net
Thu Oct 10 12:53:22 EDT 2002

I will agree with GOA (Get on the air), however staying on topic which is providing input to the league on listing contest scores in QST is the topic. I find myself guilty as the rest of us for getting off topic at times. I agree that there needs to be more daily activity on the VHF and up bands. Could there be a cause and effect relationship due to QST dropping line scores from contests? Sure, but lets not pollute the real issue the ARRL dropping contest listed scores from the publication. With that said I will see you all on the air soon. 73    Bill  AA2UK

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---