[VHFcontesting] URGENT HELP

MR. AVAN SANKOH avansank at tur.net
Fri Oct 18 23:01:51 EDT 2002

FROM: MR. AVAN SANKOH
TEL:  +31-630-234-823

ATTN:
                                 CRYING  FOR  YOUR  HELP

I am the son of the imprisoned Sierra leone rebel and opposition leader, Mr Fodee Sankoh.
I crave your indulgence as I contact you in such a surprising manner, but I respectfully insist that you read this letter carefully , as I am optimistic that it would open doors for unimaginable financial reward for both of us.
This business transaction might not fall within the wide spectrum of your business activities, I plead your assistance as your flair for profitability is highly needed.
Prior to my fathers arrest during the civil war in my country, my father and his forces controlled the DIAMOND RICH area of my country and this enabled them the opportunity to derive huge amount of diamond which they partly used for financing their cause.