[VHFcontesting] Re: Limited Multi Class

Bill Seabreeze w3iy at fcc.net
Mon Sep 2 22:09:20 EDT 2002

I agree with Russ.  It's a crying shame how many microwave
QSOs have been  lost since limited-multi came into "vogue".
I think multis who used to be on higher bands, and have now
removed them need to re-think why we are out there.

It's supposed to be fun, guys...more bands is more fun...
Why worry about winning a lessor category...
Give us the QSOs, and we'll all be happier, and more likely
to go out and put forth an effort again.

A wise man once said..."it ain't whether you win or loose,
it's how you play the game"...or how many new grids you gave
out to others...

"he who has the most fun...wins"...and hopefully there will be
lots of winners!

73,
Bill W3IY/R