[VHFcontesting] Re: [WSVHF] Contest skeds wanted

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 10 01:10:29 EDT 2002

Yes, the 2 meter sprint is Monday the 16th after the contest.  We were going
to delay it a week but dates based on last years sprints were published in a
magazine and we ended up having to stick with them to keep the confusion
factor down.  For rules go to www.svhfs.org.

73
Jim W4KXY
President SVHFS