[VHFcontesting] Re: VHF/UHF antenna switch

cboone at earthlink.net cboone at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 23 07:27:47 EDT 2002

Use a triplexer.......Comet and Diamond make them.....allows you
to use the feedline on all three bands at the same time! Why switch
when you lose the other 2 bands at the time???  Since the
UHF side is a HP filter, it MAY work ok up to 1296...but not sure..
have never tested one on an analyzer up that high...

Chris
WB5ITT