[VHFcontesting] N7LQ/B in a new Location

Shawn Tayler n7lq at xmtservices.net
Mon Apr 7 20:12:58 EDT 2003

Hello List,

I'd like to let you know about the new location of the N7LQ/B for 1296 and 2304.  While it is primarily used for the N7LQ June Contest effort, and my own testing at home, it may be audible over the hill.  I'd like to hear if anyone does find it in the noise!  The pattern is approx 2min of carrier then a CW ID, "DE N7LQ/B DM09ao" then carrier again.  The freqs are approx as the xtals do move around a bit with the temp in the building.  But its loud and clear at my qth.

Call	Freq	 Grid	Loc	    Power	Antenna

N7LQ/B  1296.055 DM09ao Peavine Pk  3W		14 el LY Pointed North
N7LQ/B	2304.050 DM09ao Peavine Pk  700mW	21 el LY Pointed North

Thanks!

Shawn
N7LQ