[VHFcontesting] comments from non-submitters?

Bryan - k0emt k0emt at dbBear.com
Sat Apr 12 23:59:40 EDT 2003

As someone who doesn't turn in all my logs, I feel qualified to comment
on this topic.

Several reasons why I don't turn in logs:

- Didn't have time to operate whole contest, not much to show.
- Band cndxn sucked, not much to show.
- logged on paper or just with notepad - too much hassle to configure
contest program to get data in right format to submit.

(Sometime I just like to play radio with out the computer and with out
the hash no matter how minor from the computers.)

I think if there was an online form I could go to login, select the
contest and enter my log and be done that'd be cool.  If it could be
done during the contest, even better.

73,

Bryan - K0EMT
http://www.dbbear.com/k0emt/			<><