[VHFcontesting] More insights - Log Submittals

Tree tree at kkn.net
Wed Apr 16 16:15:30 EDT 2003

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 03:54:18PM -0400, Hoffman, Mark wrote:

> At present, the body of data is small. But we need to start somewhere to
> analyze what's "wrong" with this picture. It'd be foolish to say "we gotta
> fix it" when all we know is what's happening, and not WHY.

Well - I think we are doing paralysis by analysis.  The ways to increase
activity aren't in dispute.  We can all do more to help.  The metrics can
best be used to help us see if it is working.  More activity is good, even
if there isn't a decrease.

Got my new 222 antenna from UPS today - will be starting assembly after my
six meter EME sked tonight.  Looking forward to getting a 222 beacon on the
air soon.

Tree N6TR
tree at kkn.net