[VHFcontesting] comments from non-submitters?

Dan Evans K9ZF danlevans at msn.com
Thu Apr 17 17:50:27 EDT 2003

VHFTest and KM Rover logger are a couple I have used.  I am pretty sure they
both have a mode for logging "after the fact".  In this mode you enter the
date and time manually for each QSO.

I don't have the url's handy, but they are both available on the web, and I
believe there is a link on The Rover Resource Page.

73
Dan
Dan Evans K9ZF
Scottsburg, IN 47170