[VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint report-K1DS

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 10:18:07 EDT 2003

Things were pretty active here in the Mid-Atlantic. Worked 51 stations in 18
grids--north to FN54, west to FN 11,12,13, south to FM06 and east to FN30.
Heard K4QI from FM06 virtually all 4 hrs no matter what direction my beam
was in. Also see several calls in log that are new to me. Many of the
big-guns seemed to be running stations throughout the sprint. I was out in
the van at FN20jg running 100W w/14 el yagi. 73, Rick, K1DS
The Microwave Sprint (902+) will be on Saturday (May 3, 2003) from 6 AM
until 1 PM local time. This includes all Amateur frequencies above 902 mhz.
Please include band data in summaries and logs. NOTE: use of Liaison
Frequency is encouraged.
The 50 MHz Sprint will be from 2300Z Saturday until 0300Z Sunday (May 10 &
11, 2003).
Count one point for each complete QSO.  Multiplier: The total number of
different grid squares worked. Final score: Multiply QSO points by
multipliers. Each Sprint is scored separately.
Logs (paper, ASCII, xls) must be submitted no later than four weeks after
the closing of each event. Only submitted logs are eligible for awards.
Certificates for top three scores in each Sprint, Certificate for top three
scores in Rover Category.
Submission of Logs: E-mail logs to : springsprints at etdxa.org
Paper Logs to: ETDXA / WU4O Jeff J Baker 8218 Foxworth Trail Powell , TN
37849 USA Questions ? Email springsprints at etdxa.org