[VHFcontesting] ICOM

WBR WF4R wbr at verizon.net
Sun Apr 20 13:32:44 EDT 2003

I think maybe the manufacturers should read this reflector.
Then they might get an idea of what to sell.  I for one
would
like to see a manufacture support the 222 band with an all
mode.
6, 2, 432 seem to be covered pretty well, except I agree
that
ICOM goofed on the 703! Just how many flavors of HF does one
"need" HI.
But alas we must "dream on" 73, Bill, WF4R